Welcome to Conflict Valorax, an open-ended narrative campaign for Warhammer 40,000 set deep within the Ultima Segmentum on the Eastern Fringe of the galaxy and close to the limit of mankind’s domain. The purpose of this campaign narrative is to richly detail the setting and history of the Valorax star system in order to bring a depth and storyline to ongoing games set within the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Games of Warhammer 40,000, Epic, Inquisitor, Aeronautica Imperialis, Space Crusade, Space Hulk and Battlefleet Gothic are all set within this greater context, each conflict adding detail to the ongoing plot.

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Spotlight On: Adeptus Mechanicus Thunderfire Battery



Now that I’m building my Squat/Adeptus Mechanicus force with more of a cohesive eye (and a better colour scheme) I thought it was time to update my Thunderfire Batter! 


The models are stripped down versions of models from Robogear and the rules I’m using are from the Tempus Fugitives Adeptus Mechanicus codex, however I’ve added Squats to the unit instead of Ballisterai. Because they are a bit better, I upped the points by twenty as well.


They were awesome in the game I played them in already so I’m looking forward to using them again. 

I’m putting all the Squats against the Zone Mortalis backdrop because that’s going to be the setting of their first proper game. Sadly that’s going to force me not to use the larger vehicles.

I’m flagging a bit on getting ready for this game actually. Maybe I’ll do some Chaos Space Marine games first. We’ll see…







No comments:

Post a Comment