Welcome to Conflict Valorax, an open-ended narrative campaign for Warhammer 40,000 set deep within the Ultima Segmentum on the Eastern Fringe of the galaxy and close to the limit of mankind’s domain. The purpose of this campaign narrative is to richly detail the setting and history of the Valorax star system in order to bring a depth and storyline to ongoing games set within the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Games of Warhammer 40,000, Epic, Inquisitor, Aeronautica Imperialis, Space Crusade, Space Hulk and Battlefleet Gothic are all set within this greater context, each conflict adding detail to the ongoing plot.

Monday 9 April 2012

Army Showcase: Jungle Men of Lapitar!

With a flurry of new 40k projects on the boil, allow me to introduce my finally completed Jungle Fighter army.

These are the Jungle Men of Lapitar!


These are my command squads. 




My Infantry squads.



Veterans.



My Target Assassin (using rules fro Sly Marbo).



My Sentinels.



Check out the walking pose of this Armoured Sentinel.


My Storm Troopers have milliput berets and Forge World Grav Shutes, and special weapons that look suspiciously like they've been trafficking with the Tau for technology.


And finally my lovely Valkyries. Though I added on the Forge World twin-linked lascannons to upgrade them to Vendettas (and who wouldn't???)



4 comments:

  1. Very nice looking force sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! That's one of the best looking armies using the Catachan line that I've seen. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I wanted to go with browns and creams to get them away from the usual greens and to give them a palette link to my Cadian Imperial Guard.

      Delete