Welcome to Conflict Valorax, an open-ended narrative campaign for Warhammer 40,000 set deep within the Ultima Segmentum on the Eastern Fringe of the galaxy and close to the limit of mankind’s domain. The purpose of this campaign narrative is to richly detail the setting and history of the Valorax star system in order to bring a depth and storyline to ongoing games set within the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Games of Warhammer 40,000, Epic, Inquisitor, Aeronautica Imperialis, Space Crusade, Space Hulk and Battlefleet Gothic are all set within this greater context, each conflict adding detail to the ongoing plot.

Saturday 25 February 2012

Spotlight On: A'rrse Bandit & the Bugg'erz

Heh.

Continuing my spotlight on the amusingly named elements of my Ork army, allow me to present A'rrse Bandit and the Bugg'erz.


They are Ork Kommandos that I wanted to make a bit unique well before the most recent models came out from GW.

So I asked what imagery I associated with commandos. My brother, Pod, was really into army as a kid (he's cutting back now so only owns four or five guns). He furnished me with quite a cool picture of commandos in my mind that involved tough sneaky men in black woolly hats. 


A fresh batch of milliput later and Bob is indeed your uncle.


These dudes always get their ass kicked in the game before they do anything interesting but they do look cool so who cares!


This dude's cool. I stole the idea from a White Dwarf but it turned out I had to grind away his lower jaw to fit the knife in.


And finally one of the classic Burna Boyz!

With the addition of a woolly hat he is a cuddly part of the team!


And there you have it!

A'rrse Bandit and the Bugg'erz!

(naughty snigger)

Well... It amuses me.

1 comment:

  1. I like the one with a knife in his mouth. Necron Rob. :)

    ReplyDelete