Welcome to Conflict Valorax, an open-ended narrative campaign for Warhammer 40,000 set deep within the Ultima Segmentum on the Eastern Fringe of the galaxy and close to the limit of mankind’s domain. The purpose of this campaign narrative is to richly detail the setting and history of the Valorax star system in order to bring a depth and storyline to ongoing games set within the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Games of Warhammer 40,000, Epic, Inquisitor, Aeronautica Imperialis, Space Crusade, Space Hulk and Battlefleet Gothic are all set within this greater context, each conflict adding detail to the ongoing plot.

Friday 17 February 2012

On the Painting Table: Men of Stone Terminators!

Well after ordering large shoulder pads from Scibor's SF range rather than small I realised I was going to have to prioritise painting my Terminators after all.


I'm in the middle of a major project to repaint my space marines for my Warhammer Fantasy campaign over on Last Chance War.

I wanted to give them more of a fantasy feel but retain the versatility for both systems. Scibor Shoulder pads seemed a step in the right direction.


They cost £4.50ish for eight shoulder pads. It's a doable price but irritating that they don't come in tens (so you can do multiples of five men - probably an evil ploy on their behalf to make more money.

But they do look lovely!

I used Adeptus Battlegrey | Black Ink | Adeptus Battlegrey| Codex Grey & Tin Bitz | Dwarf Bronze. And Boltgun Metal | Black Ink.


And I'm also liking my new colour scheme. I feel very funny about leaving my crimson colour scheme behind but what's the worst that can happen? 


Worst case scenario I can repaint them again and meanwhile they're doing me fairly proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment